PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
FIITJEE prepares you for IIT-JEE in a Pattern Proof Mode. We are the only institute where students do well not only in JEE (Main & Advanced) but other Engineering Entrance Exams, NTSE & Boards. With weightage for Boards FIITJEE programs are like an insurance policy to ensure you an optimum result.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
Four Year Classroom Program is the ideal program for students who wish to start early in their quest for a seat at the IITs. This program helps the student not only to excel in JEE(Main & Advanced) but also in NTSE and will also ensure Excellence in School Exam by building a strong foundation, enhance their IQ & analytical ability and develop parallel thinking processes from a very early stage in their academic career. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for IIT-JEE (Advanced), their ultimate goal!
WHY FOUR YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM ?
IITs have restricted the number of attempts for IIT-JEE. Students now just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year. They should try to succeed in IIT-JEE in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Till the eighties, it was alright if you started your preparation just after XI and at the beginning of XII, but even then to get Top Ranks you had to begin your preparation at the commencement of XI itself. In late nineties it became a norm to start preparation at the beginning of class XI and devote at least two years to train rigorously for IIT-JEE.
Now, with the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only two chances are available, only the very talented students can succeed by starting their IIT-JEE training in XI. But, if you do not have an inborn spark that can put you in Top rank students in JEE you have no other choice but to start as early as class IX to achieve the desired success in IIT-JEE.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course is divided into 13 phases: 4 phases in class IX, 4 phases in Class X, and 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered will be Science, Math’s, Social Studies and Mental Ability in class IX & X and Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in class XI & XII.
- Single comprehensive study material. Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams, Junior Science Olympiad & various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MTSE (Maharashtra) in class IX & NTSE in class X.
- Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Mock Board Test Papers.
- NTSE Mock Test Papers.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Rank improvement Program (RIP) of 80 to 100 hrs for IIT-JEE (Advanced).
- Additional help for X & XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- IIT-JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- Online Home Support.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) & All India Test Series (AITS).
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF).
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced).
Classroom contact hours of approx 1286 hours (304 in class IX, 290 in class X, 380 in class XI & 312 hrs. in class XII) Which includes
- Doubt removal sessions.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP).
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series for IIT-JEE.
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
You will have the right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt sessions supplemented with in-depth and thoroughly revised study material for IIT-JEE, 2018.
- This will help you develop comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications.
- On each topic you will be given graded levels of assignments of varying difficulty. This will help you develop application and analytical skills required for IIT-JEE. Assignments shall contain objective as well as numerical type problems.
- You will be given periodic tests which will be supplemented by test analysis sessions. This will not only give you a feedback but also develop the examination temperament. All periodic tests called phase tests will be on the latest JEE pattern.
- For almost all topics you will be given objective type quizzes.
- We have planned your academics in such a way that course is finished much in advance of actual JEE. That will leave you with enough time for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament and removal of last moment doubts.
- Since inception, FIITJEE has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Maths and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process.
At FIITJEE you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale IIT-JEE successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work.
START EARLY – BEAT THE COMPETITION :
Benefits of Early Joining
- Serious students aspiring for success with a good rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for IIT-JEE. As the JEE becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. FIITJEE’s early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a top rank in IIT-JEE.
- Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help a student achieve a quantum jump in the His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants never would like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining FIITJEE give you more time for academics, extra inputs for School & Board studies and lower fees.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.
FOUR YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM