National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)
- It is conducted by NCERT (Govt. organization)
- Eligibility: For class X studying.
- Notification: 2nd week of June*
- Last Date of Receiving application form: August*
- The completed application form duly signed by Principal of School should be submitted to Liaison Officers/concerned district official of the State before last date.
- Stage I (State Level) Exam: Conducted generally in the month of November*
- Only selected candidates will be called for Stage II exam.
- Stage II (National Level) Exam: Conducted generally in the month of May*
- Written paper contains two parts: MAT & SAT (covering Social Studies, Science & Math).
- Scholarships: On the basis of exam conducted, 1000 scholarships will be awarded for each group of students.
- Sample papers are also available on the website.
- Ref.: www.ncert.nic.in
- this is the announcement section, all the announcement from the admin panel will be displayed here.